Synopta Customer Service Statement
We Are Committed To
1. providing a service to our clients which is responsive, informed and respects the integrity and confidentiality of the client/consultant relationship;
2. developing effective working associations between ourselves and our business partners;
3. recognising and respecting the needs and rights of all individuals;
4. the continuous improvement of our services;
5. providing clearly stated minimum standards for our services and evaluating our effectiveness in maintaining these.
You Can Expect Us To
1. treat you with courtesy, respect and consideration;
2. listen and respond appropriately; conduct our dealings with you with efficiency, integrity, fairness and professionalism;
3. provide you with relevant, accurate and up to date information;
4. make you aware of the level of service we aim to provide and actively seek your comments on a regular basis.
If A Problem Arises, We Will
1. wherever possible deal with the matter straightaway;
2. advise you of what action can be taken when it cannot be dealt with immediately;
3. advise you of any further steps you can take if you remain dissatisfied.
Synopta seeks to continuously improve the way we work and the quality of service we provide. The following standards cover the services that we offer to all those who engage our services and those with whom we are in partnership. These services include fulfilling our contractual responsibilities, providing relevant information and support, and responding to enquiries from clients and partners. The standards we uphold are:
1. answer your letters, phone calls and emails clearly and within 5 working days of receipt;
2. provide professional, courteous and efficient responses;
3. consult users regularly about services and report on findings;
4. have a complaints procedure and send you information about it on request;
5. maintain our website where information about Synopta may be readily accessed;
6. endeavour to fulfil our clients and our partners expectations at both the initiating of a project or contract and at its conclusion.